Physiotherapy for Women
Your body is a map of your physical experiences—it knows everywhere you’ve been and everything you’ve done. It even points in the direction of where you can go.
A woman’s body, however, is a special map—one that incorporates the specific charactersistcs and needs of a woman.
Let Nurture Her be your expert guide to that special map and help you to find your path to a woman’s optimal movement and physical function.
You can get there. Nurture Her can help.
Services For All Women
Physiotherapy Services For Women Across The Lifespan Include:
- Treatment for pelvic health concerns, including:
- Urinary frequency or urgency
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic or sexual pain
- Treatment for muscle, bone, joint and soft tissue pain or injury, including manual therapy and acupuncture
- Functional and therapeutic exercise to help restore maximum physical function
- Posture and alignment optimization
- Hypopressive exercise
Services For Moms
Physiotherapy Services for Mothers include:
- Physical preparation for pregnancy, birth and beyond – including Birth Better group classes or 1-on-1 sessions
- Movement for motherhood – exercises and strength building for the modern mom
- Treatment for low back, hip or pelvis pain during or after pregnancy
- Optimization of post natal recovery – including treatment for perineal tears and birth trauma
- Treatment for diastasis recti
- Treatment for pelvic health concerns such as incontinence and prolapse (See Services For All Women for more info).